Shruti Rasoi: Moong Sprouts
Hello Mates ,
Best and lightest recipe with minimal energy. Have it in your breakfast or throughout tea time.
1 cup moong sprouts (inexperienced gram)
1/2 cup crimson bell pepper (finely chopped)
1/2 cup yellow bell pepper (finely chopped)
1 medium measurement onion (finely chopped)
2 inexperienced chillies (finely chopped) In-case you want spicy meals
1/2 tbsp olive oil
Salt acc.to style
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
A pinch of ajinomoto
1/Four tsp sugar
For garnishing :
Three-Four tbsp Recent coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Warmth oil in a non-stick pan. Add onion and saute them until gold pink in color.
- Now add yellow and crimson bell pepper. Saute on excessive flame for 2-Three minutes.
- Now add moong sprouts and inexperienced chillies (non-compulsory) and blend properly.
- Add all of the seasoning and ajinomoto.
- Prepare dinner on medium flame for 6-7 minutes. Toss light in between.
- Take away from hearth.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve scorching.
Sending this recipe to:
Jagruti’s Weblog Prepare dinner’s Pleasure
Gayathri’s Weblog Nivedhanam / Sheelu / Pallavi